At Old Bexley CE Primary we aim to design and deliver a curriculum that will:
- help pupils develop lively, enquiring minds with the ability to question and argue rationally as well as to apply themselves to tasks and physical skills;
- help pupils acquire knowledge and skills relevant to adult life and employment in a fast-changing world;
- help pupils use language and numbers effectively;
- help pupils understand the world in which they live, and the inter-dependence of individuals, groups and nations;
- help pupils to appreciate human achievements
To discover more about our Curriculum for each year group, select the option on the right. We also run a number of curriculum presentations throughout the year for Parents.