Key Stage 1 & 2 Results
The DfE School Performance Table provides detailed information about our school, pupils and staff. The figures were published in December 2019 and relate to pupils who completed Key Stage 2 in the summer of 2019.
From September 2014, a new National Curriculum was introduced for all maintained schools in England.
At Old Bexley C of E Primary we aim to design and deliver a curriculum that will:
- help pupils develop lively, enquiring minds with the ability to question and argue rationally as well as to apply themselves to tasks and physical skills;
- help pupils acquire knowledge and skills relevant to adult life and employment in a fast-changing world;
- help pupils use language and numbers effectively;
- help pupils understand the world in which they live, and the inter-dependence of individuals, groups and nations;
- help pupils to appreciate human achievements
Select an item from the drop down menu above to discover more about our Curriculum and the learning methods used in school. You may also wish to read our Curriculum Information sheet. In addition to these resources, we also run a number of curriculum presentations throughout the year (see Parent Zone/Parent Meetings for upcoming dates).
COVID-19 Curriculum Recovery Plan: The school has introduced a COVID-19 curriculum recovery plan to support our pupils upon their return to school.