At Old Bexley CE Primary we aim to design and deliver a curriculum that will:
- help pupils develop lively, enquiring minds with the ability to question and argue rationally as well as to apply themselves to tasks and physical skills;
- help pupils acquire knowledge and skills relevant to adult life and employment in a fast-changing world;
- help pupils use language and numbers effectively;
- help pupils understand the world in which they live, and the inter-dependence of individuals, groups and nations;
- help pupils to appreciate human achievements
To discover more about our Curriculum for each year group, select the option on the right. You may also wish to read our Curriculum Information sheet. In addition to these resources, we also run a number of curriculum presentations throughout the year for Parents.