School Day Timetable
Please go to the link at the bottom of the page for a downloadable version of this timetable.
Original School Day Timetable
Children can arrive at any time between 8.30am and 8.50am. Please do not leave your children on site before 8.30am since no supervision is in place until this time.
The school gates are timed to open between 8.20am and 9am, and 3.20pm until 4pm every day. To gain access to the school outside of these times, you will need to press the intercom located on the right of the gate. If your child attends an after school club, they will be brought out to the main gate when the club has finished.
The playground gates will be locked at 8.50am and children arriving after this time must be taken to the school office to sign in. All late comers will receive a late mark.
If your child is unwell and unable to attend school, please call the school office by 9am to report their absence. If your child is suffering from a sick bug, they should be kept away from school for 24 hours after the last episode.
- 8.50am for all pupils
- 9.05am Phase/Key Stage Worship, all year groups: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday
- 9.05am Class Worship Wednesday
- 9.15am FS and KS1 Head Teacher's Worship: Friday
- 2.30pm KS2 Head Teacher's Worship: Friday
- Every Thursday, Worship is delivered by a member of the local Clergy
- FS: 10.15 - 10.30am
- Years 1 & 2: 10.40 - 10.55am
- Years 3 & 4: 10.30 - 10.45am
- Years 5 & 6: 10.50 - 11.05am
- FS: 11.30am - 12.30pm
- Years 1 & 2: 12.00 - 1pm
- Years 3 & 4: 11.45am - 12.45pm
- Years 5 & 6: 12.15 - 1.15pm
Once the afternoon register has been taken, all classes meditate before lessons commence
- FS: 1.40 - 1.55pm
- Years 1 & 2: 2.00 - 2.15pm
- Years 3 & 4: 2.00 - 2.10pm
- Years 5 & 6: 2.20 -
End of Day
- FS: 3.15pm
- Years 1 & 2: 3.25pm
- Years 3-6: 3.30pm
PE Coaching by Sport Specialist
- Reception and Year 1 - Wednesday
- Year 2 - Tuesday/Friday
It is advisable that children keep PE kits in school at all times since other PE opportunities do present throughout the week.
Pupils in Year 3 have the opportunity to participate in weekly swimming lessons for half a school year. 3AB will swim on a Monday morning for the first half of the academic year, with 3HA swimming on a Monday afternoon. After February half-term, the other two Year 3 classes will go swimming.
- Year 3 Thursday am (computing, music, art and French)
- Year 4 Monday am (PE, computing, music and French)
- Year 5 Tuesday am (PE, computing, music and French)
- Year 6 Monday pm (PE, computing, music and French)
- On these mornings children are taught by our specialist PE, Music, ICT and MFL Teachers.
- 9.15 KS2 Tuesday
- 9.05 KS1 and FS Friday