School Day Timetable
The school gates will open for all year groups at 8.30am and will close at 8.50am. This allows for a soft start and eases congestion. Pupils will go straight into their classrooms instead of the playground.
The playground gates will be locked at 8.50am and children arriving after this time must be taken to the school office to sign in. All late comers will receive a late mark.
To gain access to the school outside of the morning drop off and afternoon collection times, you will need to press the intercom located on the right of the gate. If your child attends an after school club, they will be brought out to the main gate when the club has finished.
If your child is unwell and unable to attend school, please call the school office by 9am to report their absence. If your child is suffering from a sick bug, they should be kept away from school for 48 hours after the last episode.
- 8.50am for all pupils
- 9.05am Phase/Key Stage Worship, all year groups: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday
- 9.05am Class Worship Wednesday
- 9.15am FS and KS1 Head Teacher's Worship: Friday
- 2.30pm KS2 Head Teacher's Worship: Friday
- Every Thursday, Worship is delivered by a member of the local Clergy
- FS: 10.15 - 10.30am
- Years 1 & 2: 10.40 - 10.55am
- Years 3 & 4: 10.30 - 10.45am
- Years 5 & 6: 10.50 - 11.05am
- FS: 11.30am - 12.25pm
- Years 1 & 2: 12.00 - 12.55pm
- Years 3 & 4: 11.45am-12.40pm
- Years 5 & 6: 12.15 - 1.10pm
Once the afternoon register has been taken, all classes meditate before lessons commence
- FS: 1.40 - 1.55pm
- Years 1 & 2: 2.00 - 2.15pm
- Years 3 & 4: 2.00 - 2.10pm
- Years 5 & 6: 2.20 - 2.30pm
End of Day
- FS: 3.15pm
- Years 1 & 2: 3.25pm
- Years 3-6: 3.30pm
Pupils in Years 3 and 4 have the opportunity to participate in swimming lessons. Each class will be allocated a block of 10 weekly lessons.
- Year 3 Tuesday am (PE, computing and music)
- Year 4 Tuesday pm (PE, computing and music)
- Year 5 Monday am (PE, computing and music)
- Year 6 Monday pm (PE, computing and music)
- Children are taught by our specialist PE, Music and ICT Teachers.