School Day Timetable
The school gates will open for all year groups at 8.30am and will close at 8.50am. This allows for a soft start and eases congestion. Pupils will go straight into their classrooms instead of the playground.
The playground gates will be locked at 8.50am and children arriving after this time must be taken to the school office to sign in. All late comers will receive a late mark.
To gain access to the school outside of the morning drop off and afternoon collection times, you will need to press the intercom located on the right of the main school gate. If your child attends an after school club, they will be brought out to the main gate when the club has finished.
If your child is unwell and unable to attend school, please call the school office by 9am to report their absence. If your child is suffering from a sick bug, they should be kept away from school for 48 hours after the last episode.
- 8.50am for all pupils
- 9.05am Phase/Key Stage Worship, all year groups: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday
- 9.05am Class Worship Wednesday
- 9am Foundation Stage and KS1 Head/Deputy Teacher's Worship: Friday
- 9.30am Years 3 & 4 Head Teacher's Worship: Friday
- 9am Years 5 & 6 Head/Deputy Teacher's Worship: Friday
- Every Thursday, Worship is delivered by a member of the local Clergy
Meditation and Prayers
Meditation happens once a day in every class.
Prayers are said in class before lunch and at the end of each school day.
- Foundation Stage: 10.15 - 10.30am
- Years 1 & 2: 10.40 - 10.55am
- Years 3 & 4: 10.30 - 10.45am
- Years 5 & 6: 10.50 - 11.05am
- Foundation Stage: 11.30am - 12.25pm
- Years 1 & 2: 12.00 - 12.55pm
- Years 3 & 4: 11.45am-12.40pm
- Years 5 & 6: 12.15 - 1.10pm
- Foundation Stage: 1.40 - 1.55pm
- Years 1 & 2: 2.00 - 2.15pm
- Years 3 & 4: 2.00 - 2.10pm
- Years 5 & 6: 2.20 - 2.30pm
End of Day
- Foundation Stage: 3.15pm
- Years 1 & 2: 3.25pm
- Years 3-6: 3.30pm
Pupils in Year 3 have the opportunity to participate in swimming lessons. Each class will be allocated a block of 17 weekly lessons.
- Year 5 Tuesday pm (PE, computing, French and music)
- Year 6 Tuesday am (PE, computing, French and music)
- Year 3 Thursday pm (PE, computing, French and music)
- Year 4 Thursday am (PE, computing, French and music)
- Children are taught by our specialist PE, Music, French and ICT Teachers.