Uniform can be purchased from J K Clothing in Blackfen. The shop is located next door to Pare's shoe shop, and is opposite the library. There is ample parking in the Co-op car park, situated just behind J K Clothing.
The shop is open Monday to Saturday 9am to 5pm.
Uniform can also be ordered online at www.jkclothing.net. When prompted for a password, please enter "ob927".
J K Clothing
14 Wellington Parade
Blackfen DA15 9NB
Tel: 020 8303 3136
- Grey skirt, pinafore or tailored trousers
- Navy V-neck jumper or cardigan with logo (available from the school shop)
- Royal blue polo shirt with logo (available from the school shop)
- Grey socks or tights
- Light blue and white checked dress
- Short grey trousers
- PE bag (available from the school shop)
- White T-shirt with logo (available from the school shop). Alternatively a plain white t-shirt.
- Navy shorts
- Black plimsolls (for indoor use)
- Trainers (for outdoor use)
- Navy zip up hoodie with logo and navy PE bottoms (both available from the school shop), or plain navy hoodie and joggers (no logos)
No jewellery is permitted except for plain stud earrings and a watch (no V-tech or smart watches). Earrings are not allowed for Nursery and Reception children. All earrings are to be removed for PE or taped over (parents must supply the appropriate tape). Religious bracelets are allowed.
Shoes are to be black, and should be flat and appropriate for school. Trainers are not considered appropriate and can only be worn for PE in KS2.
Boots are not school uniform and must not be worn in school. If, during periods of bad weather, you need to wear boots to get to school, please ensure you have suitable shoes to change into once you arrive.
Pupils in KS1 should have the school book bag
In KS2, pupils can choose to keep the school book bag, or use the school rucksack. Both are available from J K Clothing. No other bags are allowed in school.
Hair accessories must be either white, blue, grey or black. They are to be plain and kept to a minimum eg hair band and a hair clip. Oversized headbands and bows are not permitted. Long hair must be tied back for PE. Dyed hair is not allowed.
Braided hair beads are permitted but these must be no bigger than 1cm and must be either white, blue, grey or black.
Nail varnish and make up is not allowed to be worn in school at any time.
As a Church school we are happy for Scouts, Brownies, Cubs and Rainbows to celebrate Saints Days by wearing their uniforms to school.